Admit card for SBI PO Mains Re Exam 2015 – Exam Date – State Bank of India has successfully conducted the Preliminary Exam for Probationary Officer Post. As Pre Exam is over now candidates must be looking for Mains admit card which is yet not published by the board. Next Stage is SBI PO Mains Exam so students must be looking for its admit card. All Pre qualified Candidates will called up for Mains Exam which will be conducted in Online Mode. Date of Exam is also announced by SBI. Awaited students can download their admit cards for the online examination for the posts of Probationary officer as soon it will be available.
Admit card for SBI PO Mains Re Exam 2015 – Exam Date
- Go To the State Bank of India’s Official Website. Found the Career Page link on Home Page.
- On SBI Career Page, Check the section “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16)”
- Under this Section, you will find Link to Download SBI PO Main Examination Call Letter.
- That Link will take you to the Admit Card Download Page. From which you can Downloadyour Admit card by entering your Registration No & Date of birth.
- Take a Print Out of that SBI PO Admit card 2015 & attend exam with valid ID Proof.
SBI PO Main Exam Scheme 2015:- SBI PO Mains exam will consists of Objective & as well as Descriptive Type Questions also.
- Mains Online Exam will be of Total 250 Marks (200 Marks for Objective Test & 50 Marks for Descriptive Test).
- Time Limit for SBI PO Main exam is 2 Hour for Objective Test & 1 Hour for Descriptive Test.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks also.
SBI PO Main Cut Off Marks:- There will be sectional cut off for SBI PO Main Exam to call candidates for Group Discussion/ Interview. Candidates who get minimum Cut off Marks in Objective or Descriptive Test will called for Interview.
How to Download Admit card for SBI PO Mains Re Exam 2015 – Exam Date
- Candidates have to go sbi.co.in & the link will appear that will be link with us, click on it.
- Open the tab of SBI PO recruitment & Search for the link of SBI PO call letter 2015.
- After this process, you will see the next page which will ask for enter registration no. & birth date & select language of your admit card.
- Go to the submit button after click on it, your admit card will be appeared through the official web portal.
- Now you can download or take print of the admit card.