Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) is about to conduct exam for Development Division & Planning Division Post. Candidates must be looking for its . As Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) will be conducting exam for 210 various posts candidates who are eagerly waiting for the syllabus of the examination required to keep in touch with the APCRDA website. The written examination is completely Objective type. It contains three Sections:-
Section A: Analytical & Arithmetical Ability Contains. 30 Questions for 30 Marks. This is common for the tests 1 to 23.
Section B: Communication Ability Contains. 30 Questions for 30 Marks. This is common for the tests 1 to 23.
Section C: Specialization Contains. 60 Questions for 60 Marks. This section is varies for each test.
- In case of test 24 for the post of Administrative Assistance:
Section A: Analytical Ability Contains. 35 Questions for 35 Marks.
Section B: Arithmetical Ability Contains. 35 Questions for 35 Marks.
Section C: Communication Ability Contains. 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
In addition to the above written test, qualified candidates for test 24 have to attend short hand capability test whose date of examination will be intimated later.
APCRDA Exam Pattern Written Test Syllabus 2015 – Examination Date 2015
Section – A: Analytical & Arithmetical Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
2. Problem Solving
3. Arithmetical Ability
4. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
5. Statics Ability
Section B: Communication Ability
2. Business and computer terminology
3. functional grammar
4. reading comprehension
Section C: Specialization
Syllabus For the Post of Economist 1[PGOS] & Economist 2 [USOS]
1. Theory of demand and consumer Equilibrium.
2.Theory of production and costs.
Section C: Specialization
Syllabus For the Post of Econometrician 4 [PGOS]
1. Nature of Econometrics and Economics Data.
2. Time Series and Pooled cross section.
3.The general Linear Model.
4. Problems in OLS Estimations.
5.Simultaneous Equation Models
Syllabus For the Post of STATISTICIAN 1 [USOS]
1. Probabilty and random variables.
3.Theory of estimation.
4. Sampling theory.
6.Testing of Statistical Hypothesis: Neyman.
8. Design of experiments.
9.Time series analysis.
10. Applied statistics.
Syllabus For the Post of BOTANIST 1 [LSEOS]
1. Algae and Fungi
2.Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
3.Taxonomy and Ecology.
4.Plant Reproduction and Anatomy.
5.Plant Physiology and Metabolism.
Syllabus For the Post of ENVIRONMENTALIST 2 [LSEOS]
3. Environmental Law
4. Environmental Pollution Monitoring and Control.
5. Environmental Audit
6. Environmental Planning and assessment.
Syllabus For the Post of FINANCIAL ANALYST 3 [USOS],
SENIOR EXECUTIVE 1 [REC] & EXECUTIVE 2 [PW]
1. Management Thought, Principles & Functions.
3. Human Resource Management.
Syllabus For the Post of HORTICULTURE SUPERVISOR 6 [LSEOS]
1. Fundamentals of Horticulture.
3.Ornamental Horticulture and Nursery Management.
4. Ornamental Gardening and Landscape Management.
5.Landscape Designs and Ecology.
6.Recent Advances in Horticulture.
Syllabus For the Post of COMMUNITY MOBILISER 5 [PGOS]
1. Definition and characteristics of social group, community, society and social institutions.
2.Emergence of Social Work as a Profession. History and impact of social reform movements.
Definition and scope of Social Work.
3.Community organization – concept, objectives and principles.
4.Social research and Social Work Research – nature, objectives and process.
5.Social Policy in India.
Syllabus For the Post of ASSOCIATE PLANNER 2 [LSP] & ASSISTANT PLANNER 3 [LSP]
1. Principles of landscape design and site planning.
4.Site planning process and its significance.
5.Site Survey and Appraisal.
7.Criteria for plant selection.
8.Visual aesthetic and functional considerations in planting design.
11. Legislation framework for environmental in context of India and World.
12. Professional practice.
Syllabus For the Post of GIS AND REMOTE SENSING ASSISTANT 6 [PGOS]
1. Remote sensing-A historic prospective, Indian remote sensing program Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR).
2. Atmospheric characteristics
3.Classification of Remote sensor, selection of sensor parameters,spatial resolution, spectral resolution, radiometric resolution, Temporal resolution Optical and Infrared sensors.
4. Image Interpretation , Sensors, Data reception, Data processing & Data generation Sensors and its specifications, Multispectral Scanner (MSS),TM,LISS, used in Landsat series satellites,, Radiometric and Geometric corrections,Thermal Imaging.
Geographic Information Systems
1. Introduction to Geographical Information Systems.
2. Data Files and Data bases.
3.Raster Data structures.
4.Continuous Surface Representation.
Syllabus For the Post of TECHNICAL OFFICER 5 [EL] AND ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER 6 [EL]
1.BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
2.D.C.MACHINES, BATTERIES & MEASURING INSTRUMENTS.
3.A.C. CIRCUITS AND TRANSFORMERS.
5.POWER SYSTEM GENERATION & PROTECTION
6.TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
7. ELECTRIC TRACTION
9.BASIC ELECTRONICS AND DIGITAL ELECTRONICS.
10. POWER ELECTRONICS AND MICRO CONTROLLER
Syllabus For the Post of DEPUTY EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 3 [EL] AND ASST. EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 4 [EL]
1. Electric Circuits and Fields.
2. Signals and Systems.
6. Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
7.Power Electronics and Drives.
Syllabus For the Post of Deputy Executive Engineer 2 [STE], Assistant Executive Engineer 3 [STE], Deputy Executive Engineer 3 [R],Assistant Executive Engineer 4 [R], Assistant Executive Engineer 3 [STE], Deputy Executive Engineer 3 [B], Assistant Executive Engineer 4[B] & Assistant Executive Engineer 6 [EST]
1. Building Materials.
2. Solid Mechanics Elastic constants.
3. Structural Analysis of determinate structures.
4. Design of Steel Structures Principles of working stress methods.
5. Design of Concrete Structures Limit state design for bending, shear, axial compression and combined forces. Codal provisions for slabs, beams, walls and footings. Working stress method of design of R C members. Design of simple members and determinate structures.
6. Soil Mechanics.
7. Foundation Engineering.
ADVANCED TOPICS RELATING TO STRUCTURES
1. THEORY OF ELASTICITY
2. ADVANCED REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN
3. FINITE ELEMENT METHOD OF ANALYSIS.
4. ADVANCED FOUNDATION ENGINEERING.
Syllabus For the Post of ASSISTANT PLANNER 4 [TTP] & ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 4 [TTE]
1. Urban Transportation Planning.
2. Traffic Engineering and Management.
3. Geometric Design of Highways.
4. Analysis and Design of Pavements.
5. Evaluation of pavement condition, pavement instrumentation.
6. Airport Planning & Design.
Syllabus For the Post of ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 2 [GTE] , ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 4 [R] & ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 2 [GTE]
1. FOUNDATION ENGINEERING
2.GEOSYNTHETICS AND REINFORCED EARTH
3.SOIL DYNAMICS AND EARTHQUAKE GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING.
4. GROUND IMPROVEMENT TECHNIQUES
5.EARTH RETAINING STRUCTURES
Syllabus For the Post of ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER 4 [WS]
1. Hydraulics of ground water flow – Non–equilibrium flow.
2. Introduction to EIA.
3. Physical and Chemical Treatment.
4. Aerobic Treatment of Wastewater.
5. Sources and classification of Air Pollutants
6. pollution control methods.
8. Definition of solid waste.
Syllabus For the Post of PLANNING ASSISTANT 7 [PGOS], BUILDING INSPECTOR 6 [DC] & PLANNING ASSISTANT 4 [USOS]
1. Urban Economics & Sociology.
2. Housing, Facilities Management, Real Estate Planning & Management, Regional Planning & Development, Urban Finance, Metropolitan Planning, Urban Governance & Management, Planning for Disaster Management, Environmental Impact Assessment, Rural Development and Management, Water sensitive Urban Development, and Climate Change & Cities.
3. Development Administration and Management.
Syllabus For the Post of PLANNING ASSISTANT 7 [PGOS], BUILDING INSPECTOR 6 [DC]
1. Architectural Design
3. Visual and Urban Design.
4.Computer Aided Design.
5. History of Architecture.
6.Development of Contemporary Architecture.
7. Building Services.
8. Building Construction and Management.
9. Materials and Structural Systems.
Syllabus For the Post of ASSISTANT PLANNER 4 [URP], ZONAL ASSISTANT DIRECTOR 5 [DC], ASSOCIATE PLANNER 3 [IP], ASSISTANT PLANNER 3 [HP], ASSOCIATE PLANNER 2 [ENP] & ASSISTANT PLANNER 3 [ENP]
1. Planning Techniques and Theory
2. Development Control Measures, Zoning, sub-division control Regulations, Asset Management, F.S.I, FAR, TDR, Land Assembly Techniques etc.
3. Regional Planning, Application of Geo-informatics and Land Economics and Management, Environmental Planning City/Town Level, Environmental Monitoring & Assessment Tools, theory of Environmental Planning & Design, Research Methods, Urban Infrastructure for Environmental Planning & Management.
6. Planning Theory
7.Techniques of Planning
8.Traffic and Transportation Planning.
9. Environmental Economics.
10.Introduction to Urban Transport Planning Process.
11. Infrastructure, Services and Amenities.
12. Earth shape, concepts of raster and vector data, geo-referencing, projections. Remote sensing.
13. Development Administration and Management.
Syllabus For the Post of ASSISTANT PLANNER 4 [UD], ASSISTANT PLANNER 2 [PM] , ASSISTANT ARCHITECT 3 [AR] & PLANNING ASSISTANT 4 [AR]
1. Brief review of the evolution of the urban design as a discipline, basic principles and theories. Concepts of public and private realm, understanding different types and procedures of urban design interventions their scale relationships; constrains and challenges of urban design in democratic versus authoritarian settings.
2. Garden cities, city beautiful methods, precincts, super blocks, neighborhood planning, townships, scientific towns, part cities, urban landscapes. Relationship of urban design with economic, environmental and social sustainability, urban renewal and urban sprawl, concepts of transit oriented development, compact city, healthy city and walkable city, institutional arrangements for urban design control tools, including signage control and façade control.
3. Urban Conservation.
4. Heritage Management.
5. Conservation Legislation.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
Syllabus For the Post of Administrative Asst 8 [OM]
1. Data Sufficiency.
2. Problem Solving.
Section-B Arithmetical Ability
1. Arithmetical Ability.
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
3. Statistical Ability.
Section-C: Communication Ability
2. Business and Computer terminology
3. Functional Grammar
4. Reading Comprehension