Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. It was established in the year of 1964. BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has been released a job notification for Supervisor Trainees Finance through the notification BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015 in their official website. So the candidates, who are interested to apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015, can apply online before the last date. This is suggested to all the candidates to read all the information carefully before applying for the mentioned posts. Because there is some eligibility criteria set by BHEL for BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015.
BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015
Candidates who are interested to apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015, can apply online before the last date after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification etc. So this is suggested to the applicants to read all the information carefully.
Name and Number of Posts: –
- Supervisor Trainees Finance – 50 Posts
Age Limit: – Candidates’ upper age should be 27 years as on 1st of July 2015 (Candidates born before 1st July 1988 are not eligible to apply).
Age Relaxation: – The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities
- By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities
- By 13 years for candidates belonging to OBC-PWD communities
- By 15 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST-PWD communities
- By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31st of December 1989
Educational Qualification: – Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in commerce from a recognized university/Institute. Candidate should have minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all years/semester (relaxable to 60% for SC/ST candidates).
Pay Scale: – After selection of the candidate for the job post, Pay Scale will be Rs.12300/- to Rs.26000/- at a basic pay of Rs.12300/- during one year training. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be considered for absorption as Assistant Officer Gr.II in the scale of pay of Rs.12400/- to Rs.30500/-
Selection Process: – Selection of the candidate will be based on Written Test and Interview conducted by BHEL.
Last Date to Apply: – 31st of July 2015
Application Fee: – General/OBC category candidates have to pay application fee Rs.300/- through Challan at any branch of State bank of India to BHEL Power Jyoti A/c No.30858786786. No fee for Schedule caste/Schedule tribe/Persons with Disability (PWD) category candidates.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates can follow some mentioned steps to apply for the job post:
- Candidates have to visit official website of BHEL www.careers.bhel.in
- Search and select suitable link of BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015
- Fill the online application form as per instruction given and submit
- Save and print the application form for future reference
For more information about BHEL Supervisor Trainees Finance Recruitment Notification 2015 visit official website of BHEL www.careers.bhel.in (OR) Go to the direct link to check the notification http://careers.bhel.in/str2015/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp