Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2015 has been released on the official web portal. Candidates are required to go through the official notice in order to apply for the desired posts.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has recently announced CISF Recruitment 2015 to recruit the eligible candidates for the 172 vacant posts of Constables and DCPO (Driver For Fire Services). All the candidates who were looking for government constable jobs can apply in this CISF Constable Recruitment 2015 by sending in their applications in the official format, which can be downloaded from the official website i.e. cisf.gov.in/. The CSIF was established under the Act of the Parliament, India on March 10, 1969 with strength of 2,800. The CISF was later transformed into an armed force of Union of India, through another Act of Parliament, that was passed on June 15, 1983. The current strength of CSIF is 165,000. The department plans to raise the strength to 200,000 in the next 2–3 years. Candidates must make sure that their applications should reach the office on or before 03 October 2015. All other details regarding these latest CSIF Vacancies are discussed below.
Recruitment Details of CISF Constable DCPO Posts Vacancy Recruitment for 172 Vacancies 2015 – Apply Now
Number of Posts: 172
Name of Posts:
|Post No.||Post Name||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|POST RESERVED FOR EX-SERVICEMEN (10%)||16|
The applicants applying for the CSIF Constable Recruitment must have passed the Matric Exam or equivalent from any recognized board.
- The candidate must have a valid driving licence.
- 3 years of experience in driving Heavy and light Motor Vehicle.
The age limits for the applicants in this CSIF Constable Vacancies are provided below:
- General Candidate: 21 – 27 years
- SC/ST: 21 – 32 years
- OBC: 21 – 30 years
Application Forms must be received in or before: 03 October 2015
The selection of the candidates for the constable post in this CSIF Recruitment will be done based on:
- Eligibility Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test & Trade Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF Constable DCPO Posts Vacancy Recruitment for 172 Vacancies 2015 – Apply Now
- Candidates need to go through the official notification i.e. www.cisf.gov.in/
- Search for the link CISF Constable Recruitment 2015
- Click on the link CISF Constable Recruitment 2015
- Fill in the details carefully and send the form along with all the important documents and certificates asked for to the corresponding officer of your Region.
- The address of the officers for different areas can be found in the official notification.
- Make sure that the application forms reach the office on or before the last date.