Officer Scale-I,II,III and office Assistant Examination was conducted on 5th September 2015 all over India. Huge number of candidates appeared for RRB CWE officer grade Recruitment Examination 2015 on the basis of their Registration number. There were questions from quantitative Analysis, English, General Awareness, Computer learning, Reasoning. All sections were of equal marks and equal number of questions. The total time was awarded 2 Hrs for each section. Candidates after appearing for exam can check RRB CWE-IV 5th Sep 2015 Answer keys solutions by visiting the official website. The answer keys are available in PDF formats by different coaching institutes.
IBPS CWE IV 5th September Question Paper Solution By Bank Couching – Answer Key 2015
Institutes like Paramount, Career Launcher, TIME Academy, Mahendra Classes, Chanakya Academy and other best private coaching institutes provide answer keys of RRB CWE-IV grade examination just after the examination. available where unofficial answer keys of IBPS RRB CWE-IV Paper will be available on 5th September 2015. To check official answer keys on www.ibps.in candidates are informed that they will have to wait for some week till complete examination of RRB CWE IV.
RRBs CWE exam has 5 sections General awareness, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English/ Hindi language and computer awareness. Financial awareness section in the place of General awareness section for officer scale II (specialist cadre) and officer scale III posts. General awareness questions are mainly focus on current affairs, general science, geography, etc. but financial awareness questions are asked on banking related issues, commerce, economy, etc. here below we are providing GA and FA questions asked in today’s RRB CWE 4 morning shift exam. Questions asked in reasoning and aptitude sections are easy to moderate and easy with comparing previous RRB exams. Questions were asked from number series, series completion, seating arrangement, blood relations, analogy, ranking test, ages, averages, work time, probability, clock, etc
- Organisation Name:-
Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Vacanct Post:- Clerk (Clerical cadre)
- Application Form Starting Date:- 11th August 2015
- Application Form Last Date:- 01st September 2015
How to Download IBPS CWE IV 5th September Question Paper Solution By Bank Couching – Answer Key 2015
1. Firstly go to the official web portal of the IBPS.
2. Official web site – www.ibps.in
3. Now you need to click on the link ofIBPS Clerk CWE 5 Application Form 2015and instructions will be provided to you before applying. Read the instructions carefully and proceed to apply.
4. Finally fill up all the details correctly and submit the details after checking once.
5. Make the payment online and finally take the print out of your filled form for the future reference.