Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India and public sector banks in the year of 1984. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment. In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the selection Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts the exam applications from the candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. These days IBPS has issued a notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer & Management Trainee through the notification IBPS CWE PO MT 5th Online Application Form 2015 – Recruitment in their official website. So the candidates, who are looking for job in banking sector, can grab a good opportunity. IBPS is inviting online application for the recruitment of Probationary Officer & Management Trainee. Candidates, who are interested to fulfill the post of Probationary Officer & Management Trainee, can apply online before the last date. Before apply for the job post this is suggested to all the candidates to go through all the important details of the job post because there is some eligibility criteria set by IBPS for IBPS CWE PO MT 5th Online Application Form 2015 – Recruitment.
IBPS CWE PO MT 5th Online Application Form 2015
Candidates who are interested in the job post of Probationary Officer & Management Trainee can apply online before the last date and after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification etc. So this is suggested to the applicants to read all the information carefully.
- Age Limit: – Candidates’ age should be in between 20 to 30 years (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd of July 1985 and not later than 1st of July 1995). Age Relaxation will be given as per Government Rule.
- Educational Qualifications: – Candidates should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Important Dates: – Start date to fill Online Application Form and Online Fee Payment from – 10th of July 2015. Closing Date to fill Online Application Form and Online Fee Payment is 1st of August 2015.
Application Fee: – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for other candidates.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates can follow some mentioned steps to apply for the job post:
- Candidates have to visitofficial website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Enter all the required details (Fill the form and pay the fee as per instructions on the application form).
- Save and print the application form for future reference.
For more information about IBPS CWE PO MT 5th Online Application Form 2015 – Recruitment visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in