MP High Court Assistant Stenographer Typist Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has announced a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1003 Stenographer Gr- II, III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III Vacancies. Eligible candidates are required to apply online on or before 13-08-2015 (Thursday). For getting more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply candidate need to go through the article given below….
Vacancy Details of MP High Court Assistant Stenographer Typist Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015
Total No.of Posts: 1003
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
2. Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
3. Steno Typist: 08 posts
4. Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
5. Assistant Grade III: 767posts
Candidates age limit should lie between 18 – 35 years for General category (Male), 40 years for Unreserved/ SC/ ST/ OBC category (Male) as on 01-01-2016. Refer the notification for complete details.
Candidates should possess Higher secondary under 10+2 pattern & 01 year Diploma in Computers with knowledge of Hindi Stenography & Typing for Stenographer Grade II & III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr III (English), Degree with Typing knowledge & 01 year Diploma in Computers for Assistant Gr-III.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary exam, Main exam & Interview.
Examination Fee & Portal Fee:
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- for Unreserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Rs. 600/- for Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR/ PH candidates, In addition portal charges Rs. 200/- for all categories, Rs.50/- for Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2015 (Thursday).
Last Date for Modifying mistakes in Online Application: 16-08-2015.
Date Preliminary Exam: 06-09-2015 (Sunday).
How to Apply for MP High Court Assistant Stenographer Typist Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 13-08-2015 (Thursday).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.mponline.gov.in—–> MP High Court.
2. Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Before applying online candidates have to scan photographs & signature.
4. Read the instructions before applying online.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” link.
6. Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
7. Check the details and submit the application form.
8. An unique registration code and password will be displayed on the screen.
9. Note down the code and password & take the printout copies of application form for future use