Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) was established on 1st of November 1956. The main function of the Commission is to select and recruit suitable candidates for the various job posts in the state Madhya Pradesh, India. To fulfillment of this responsibility, MPPSC releases job notification for the required candidates in the vacant job post. MPPSC released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post. MPPSC is going to conduct MPPSC Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam 2015 on 14th and 15th of October 2015. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for MPPSC Admit Card Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus, they can download them from the official website of MPPSC. MPPSC has been uploaded Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the examination in their official website. Admit Card of the exam will upload by MPPSC very soon in their official website. Till than candidates can download Exam Syllabus and Pattern and can do preparation for the examination. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of MPPSC in a regular basis to get updates about Admit Card of the examination. Candidates can download Past Papers of the examination also from the official web portal of MPPSC.
MPPSC Admit Card Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for MPPSC Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam 2015 and waiting for MPPSC Admit Card Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus, they can get their admit cards through online from the official website of MPPSC. MPPSC will upload MPPSC Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Admit Card 2015 before some days of exam. It is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination center and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- The written test will be Multiple Choice Objective Type (MCQs).
- There will be two composite papers.
- Each question will carry 2 Marks.
- The time duration will be 2:00 Hours(120 minutes).
- Paper-I will be set in both Hindi & English whereas Paper-II will be set only in English Language.
Exam Syllabus: –
Section A: General Studies
- General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh:
- Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
- Human Resources
- Energy Resources
- Planning and Evaluation
- Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Games and Sports
- Indian constitution
- Different Plans and administration of M.P. Govt.
- Culture of MP
- Folk Literature
- Music & Dance Tradition
- Major Schedule Tribes
- Programs of State Government in the field of Culture
- Archaeological Heritage
Section B: General Aptitude Test
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.-Class X Level). Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc of Class 10th Level.
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill of Class 10th Level.
Paper II – Geology
- Geodynamics and Geomorphology
- Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
- Sedimetology and Sedimentary Petrology
- Physical Mineralogy and Geochemistry
- Optical Mineralogy and Crystallography
- Indian Stratigraphy (Archean to Proterozoic)
- Indian Stratigraphy (Cambrian to Recent)
- Invertebrate Paleontology
- Vertebrate Paleontology, Micropaleontology and Palaeobotany
- Structural Geology
- Economic Geology
- Photogeology and Remote Sensing
- Applied Geology
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download MPPSC Admit Card Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in
- For Admit Card – Search and Click on the link of MPPSC Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Admit Card 2015
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Search and Click on the link of Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2015
- Check/Download Exam Pattern and Syllabus
To get more information about MPPSC Admit Card Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus – Download Past Papers visit official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in