The National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) has updated National Insurance Assistant Admit Card 2015 for thousand vacancies available in various braches of India. Candidates who have applied for Assistants post from various states of India are waiting for admit card for online examination will find details in our website.
National Insurance Assistant Admit Card 2015 – Download hall Ticket
Candidates who have applied for Assistants post in National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) are waiting to attend for online examination which will be held on various dates in moth of April 2015. They can now download Hall Ticket, National Insurance Assistant Admit Card 2015 from official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in . Once you download your admit card, hall ticket you will get your exam date and venue of examination.
Steps to Download National Insurance Assistant Admit Card 2015
- Go to official website of NICL www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
- Click on ” Download Admit Card for Recruitment of Assistant ”
- Use Registration number/Roll Number,Password or Date of Birth for downloading call letter.
- Download call letter, fix recent passport size photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre.
Note :- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him/her.
Instruction to appear for NICL Online exam
- The candidates are required to bring the photo affixed call letter along with a valid photo identity proof in original and photocopy of the photo identity proof.
- Your Name on Admit Card should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed last name post marriage must take special note of this.
- You should bring any one of the photo-identity proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People‘s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Thanks for visiting our website hope you find this information important. Here we provide you Latest and current information of Government & private jobs Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Notifications interview dates, Exam Results. So, stay updated with us and leave your precious comment in comment below…