Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 157 Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Jr. Fireman vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Tripura may apply online from 29-07-2015 to 14-08-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Technician Fireman Supervisor Rigman Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply Now for 157 Posts
Total No of Post: 157
Names of the Posts:
I. A-II Level: 41 Posts
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01 Post
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 26 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 Posts
6. Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
II. A-I Level: 105 Posts
1. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 18 Posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 12 Posts
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16 Posts
4. Junior Assistant Rigman (Machining): 01 Post
5. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
6. Junior Assistant Technician (Drilling): 20 Posts
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 04 Posts
8. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 04 Posts
9. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Junior Assistant (P&A): 02 Posts
11. Junior Assistant (MM): 05 Posts
12. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 09 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
14. Junior Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
15. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 01 Post
III. W-I Level: 11 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 11 Posts
Candidates age should lie between 18-30 years for UR, 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-40 years for PwD (UR), 18-45 years for PwD (SC/ ST) for A-I & A-II,18-27 years for UR, 18-32 years for SC/ ST for W-I as on 14-08-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental candidates as per rules.
Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering for post A-II 1 to 5, Graduation for post A-I 6, High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in relevant trade for post A-I 1 to 7, Matriculation with Fireman’s training for post W-I with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Candidates will get selected based on their written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade test/ Typing test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- along with applicable bank charges (No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwD candidates) through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 29-07-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-08-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17-08-2015.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-09-2015.
How to Apply for ONGC Technician Fireman Supervisor Rigman Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply Now for 157 Posts
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number & scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ongcindia.com.
3. Click on “Career” —> “Notices”
4. Click on “Recruitment of Regular Posts in Tripura Asset, Agartala” —> “Click Here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.