Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a state-owned power utility organization in Odisha is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the Country in Transmission space. OPTCL released a notification for recruitment of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) and Junior Telecom Technician Trainee (JTTT) in their official website. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the job post after saw the notification. OPTCL is going to conduct Computer Based Online Test on 9th of August 2015 for the recruitment of JMOT JTTT. So the candidates who applied for the mentioned job posts and now waiting for OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015, they can download their admit cards from the official website of OPTCL after some days. OPTCL will upload OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015 in their official website some days before of exam date. So this is suggested to all the applicants to visit official website of OPTCL in regular basis to get updates about Exam and OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015.
OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for OPTCL JMOT JTTT Examination 2015 and waiting for OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015, they can get their admit cards through online after the announcement of Admit card in the official website of OPTCL. This is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination centre and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- The selection process involves Computer based online test (CBT) and career marking/Skilled Test
- Eligible candidates will be called for computer based test comprising multiple choice questions (MCQs) from Subject Knowledge (60%), Numerical/Logical reasoning (15%), General Knowledge (15%), and English Knowledge (10%)
- However, Psychometric test score will be administered/utilized for the purpose of personality profile and training needs etc as and when necessary
- The minimum qualifying marks in the CBT will be 50% for General and SEBC candidates and 40% for SC, ST and PWD candidates
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015:
- Visit the official website of OPTCL www.optcl.co.in
- Click on the link of OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015 (OR) Go to the direct link to download OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015 http://www.cbexams.com/optclreg/home.aspx
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
To get more information about OPTCL JMOT JTTT Admit Card 2015 – Download Exam Pattern visit official website of OPTCL www.optcl.co.in