RRCAT Indore Various Posts Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 21 Vacancies – Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) vacancies for ST candidates training in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P). Eligible candidates are required to apply online one week prior to the last date for receipt of application or offline on or before 10-08-2015. Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of RRCAT Indore Various Posts Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 21 Vacancies
Total No. of Posts: 21
Name of the Posts: Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II)
1. Electronics: 06 Posts
2. Fitter: 05 Posts
3. Machinist: 02 Posts
4. Welder: 01 Post
5. Draftsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
6. Draftsman (Civil): 02 Posts
7. Laboratory: 03 Posts
- Candidates age should lie between 18-27 years, 18-37 years for PwD (applicable for Post Code II-1 or II-5A or II-6 only) as on 10-08-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for children/ family members of those who died in the 1984 riots & others as per rules.
Candidates must possess minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science & Maths plus ITI/ NCVT certificate in Electronics/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil)/ Laboratory.
Candidates will get selected based on their performance in written test/ interview.
Online Mode: Candidates may apply online through the website www.cat.ernet.in one week prior to the last date for receipt of application & send the hard copy of signed online application along with self attested photo copies of certificates, passport size self attested photograph etc.
Offline Mode: Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested photo copies of certificates, passport size self attested photograph etc.
How to Apply for RRCAT Indore Various Posts Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 21 Vacancies
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid Email ID.
2. Log on to the website www.cat.ernet.in.
3. Click on “Opportunities”
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.