The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a public sector enterprise of Govt. of India. It was established on 2nd of October 1961. Its Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. SCI operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines. SCI was also awarded the prestigious “Navratna” status by Indian Government in 2008. Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has been issued a job notification for 40 vacant posts of Graduate Marine Engineer through the notification SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015 in their official website. So the candidates, who are interested to apply for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015, can apply online on or before the last date and send the hard copy of filled application form to the concern department by post. CSI is inviting online application form from all the eligible candidates to fill up 40 vacant posts of Graduate Marine Engineer. This is suggested to all the candidates to read all the information carefully before applying for the mentioned posts. Because there is some eligibility criteria set by SCI for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015.
SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015
Candidates who are interested to apply for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015, can apply online and send the hard copy of the filled application form by post before last date after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification etc. So this is suggested to the applicants to read all the information carefully.
- Age Limit: – Candidates’ maximum age limit is 28 years. Age relaxation for the reserved candidates as per the Govt. rules. Age relaxation for women candidates is 2 years.
- Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Knowledge of Computer and the relevant post-qualification experience in the concerned field.
Selection Process: – Selection of the candidate will be based on Online Test and Interview conducted by SCI.
Pay Scale: – After selection of the candidate for the job post, candidate will get Rs.15000/- Per month.
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application- 26th of June 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application- 20th of July 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of the hard copy of the Online Application- 27th of July 2015
- Date of on-line Examination- 02nd of August 2015
Application Fee: – General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- and Rs. 500/- have to pay by SC/ ST candidates as an application fee. Fee must be paid through NEFT. Application Fee is Non- refundable.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates can follow some mentioned steps to apply for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015:
- Candidates have to visit official website of Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) www.shipindia.com
- Search and select suitable link of SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015 (OR) Go to the direct link to fill online application http://scigme.eadmissions.net/
- Fill the online application form
- Download and Print the filled application form for future reference and send the one hard copy of filled application form along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ST/PWD), etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph (if required) by Ordinary-Post/Courier/Speed-Post/Registered-Post: –
Senior Vice President
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India
To get more information about SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015 visit official website of SCI www.shipindia.com (OR) http://scigme.eadmissions.net/