UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2015 UP Lekhpal Syllabus in Hindi Uttar Pradesh 12000 Lekhpal Admit Card 2015 UP Lekhpal Syllabus pdf File Lekhpal Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Admit Card 2015
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been disclosed now by UP Revenue Department. There will be 100 Questions consisting of 80 Marks. Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has invited Application for 13650 Posts of Lekhpal (Accountant).
Selection Process :- Selection for the Lekhpal will be fully based on Written Exam & Interview. Tata Consultancy Service fully hold the Right to conduct Written Exam & Interview.
Selection Process will be of Total 100 Marks i.e. Written Exam of 80 Marks & Interview of 20 Marks. Written Exam will be taken on OMR Sheet.
Exam Pattern:- Selection for the Post of Lekhpal will be based on Written exam under Direct Recruitment. Written Exam will be of Intermediate Level. Objective Type Questions will be asked in the written Exam. Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate. Written Exam will be of Total 80 Marks.
|Topics/ Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||20|
|Mathematics (गणित )||25||20|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||20|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||20|
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes.
UP Department of Revenue (राजस्व लेखपाल) Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card – Download Past Papers
UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2015:
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :
- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
World Geography : only General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) : Village Development is Respect of India, Village Development Programmes & Management, Village Development Research, Village Health Schemes, Village Social, Development, Village Development & Land Reformation.
NOTE : Apart from these Topics, Candidates also must focus on the Topics Like Importance of Agriculture, Nature of Indian Agriculture. Under Land Reformation focus on the Objectives of Land Reformation, Tenant Reform & Necesssity. Read about Kisaan Credit Card.
Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal, Lekhpal, Village Development Officer, Naid Tehsildar etc.
UP Department of Revenue (राजस्व लेखपाल) Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
How to Download UP Department of Revenue (राजस्व लेखपाल) Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card – Download Past Papers
- Visit the official website i.e. http://bor.up.nic.in/
- Search for the link Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card, Exam Syllabus 2015
- Click on the link Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card, Exam Syllabus 2015
- Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card, Exam Syllabus 2015 will appear on your computer screen
- Download Revenue Lekhpal Admit Card, Exam Syllabus 2015
- Take a print out of it