The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is central agency authorized to conduct the examination in all India level for Central and State Govt. Every time UPSC conducts many examinations, it releases all the information related to the examination such as recruitment, examinations, syllabus, admit card, answer key or solution papers, examination results etc. This time UPSE released the notification UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card in their official website. So the candidates who applied for the UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam 2015, they can get their admit card from the official website of UPSC. Candidates have to download their admit cards from the official website of UPSE under the notification of UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card. UPSE is going to conduct the written examination on 26th of July 2015. So it is suggested to all the applicants to download their admit cards on time. Candidates can also download Syllabus Exam Pattern of UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam.
UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam 2015 and waiting for their admit cards, they can get their admit cards through online. This is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination center and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination center, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo identification at the time of examination.
- Basic Knowledge in Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Chemistry of Drugs, their uses Pharmacological and Toxicological effects of Drugs.
- Knowledge in manufacturing and evaluation of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Knowledge in Analysis of Drug formulations and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Procedures involved in collection of blood and preparation of its components.
- Procedures involved in production of Vaccines, Sera and Biotech products.
- Good Manufacturing Practices in manufacturing activity.
- Good Laboratory Practices in analysis of Drugs and Cosmetics.
- Good Clinical Practices.
- Knowledge of Investigator skills.
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules with respect to Clinical Trials, Manufacture, Sale and Import of Drugs, Medical Devices and Cosmetics.
- Basic Principles of Bio-pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutics.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications
- English Language Proficiency.
Exam Pattern: –
- The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be English only.
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Download UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to get UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in (OR) www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link of UPSC Drugs Inspector Exam Admit Card
- Click on the downloadable link of Admit Card
- Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
To get more information visit official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in (OR) Go to the direct link to check the notification of Admit Card http://upsconline.nic.in/oraadmitcard/oraac/notice_pdf/1436785711_799831.pdf