WBSSC 14 Part II Mains Admit Card 2015 SRD 14 Exam Date – West Bengal SSC has uploaded the schedule/syllabus of SRD 14 Part II written exam for LDA/LDC, Admin, Bhumi Sahayak and schedule of document verification and personality test for Draftsman, Krishi Prajukti Sahayak, Veterinary Pharmacist. Applicants can now check their syllabus and schedule of Part II written exam and interview fromthe official site. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission had conducted the written exam for the recruitment of 414 vacancies of Assistant, Lower Division clerk/Assistant, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin, Draftsman, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak and Veterinary Pharmacist. West Bengal SSC is going to conduct Part II Mains exam and document verification/personality test for which admit cards will be issued soon.
WBSSC 14 Part II Mains Admit Card 2015 SRD 14 Exam Date
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission had recently invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the 414 posts of Lower Division Clerk/Assistant, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin, Draftsman, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak and Veterinary Pharmacist. Interested students had shown their interest by sending their filled applications and also did appear for the exam. now the second step is to sit for Part II Mains exam for which students need to have their admit card which will be soon issued to them. So all those students who qualified the 1st exam are advised to go through the official site as 2nd exam admit cards will also be issued soon.
How to Download WBSSC 14 Part II Mains Admit Card 2015 SRD 14 Exam Date
- First of all go through the main web portal i.e. www.wbssc.gov.in
- At the home page navigate your mouse to the latest updates section.
- There after search for the link of downloading the ” WBSSC SRD 14 Part 2 Admit Card 2015 “
- Click on that particular link and open it.
- Now enter all necessary details and press submit button.
- As you submit the details your admit card will be shown at your p c.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
- Don’t forget to carry at the time of going to the examination hall.